Debbie Waller Hypnotherapy, services for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
I have been a professional hypnotherapist since 2003, having been led to it by my interest in psychology and how people work. I am now registered by the GHR as an Advanced Practitioner, and the ACCPH as a Fellow, the highest level of membership available in both cases.
I wrote the chapter on hypnotherapy and IBS for The Hypnotherapy Handbook, available via this link on amazon.co.uk and I'm the author of Their Worlds, Your Words, a hypnotherapists' guide to effective sessions, also available on Amazon.
After qualifying as a hypnotherapist, I developed a particular interest in working with stress and related issues and qualified as a stress management coach a couple of years later. Since then I have worked with individuals and groups to solve problems such as stress (personal and workplace), anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, IBS, and a great deal more.
This website is specifically about using hypnotherapy to relieve the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). You'll find more information about how hypnotherapy can help with other issues on www.debbiewaller.com and more about stress management in general on www.yorkshirestressmanagement.com
I also own and run Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training, a multi-accredited hypnotherapy school.
My professional memberships include:
- General Hypnotherapy Register (Advanced Practitioner, Accredited Trainer, Supervisor)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute
- Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists
- International Stress Management Association (Affiliate level)
- International Board of Certified Trainers
- ACCPH (Fellow and Accredited Trainer)
My professional qualifications include:
- BA (Hons), First Class, in Humanities and Social Studies (Psych/Lit), Leeds Metropolitan University
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy from Sunnycoast Hypnotherapy Training
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice, from the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- Advanced Diploma of Professional Stress Management, at Distinction level, from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Hypnotherapy Diploma from Wakefield School of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming from Wakefield School of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Corporate Stress Consultant from the Mindcare Organisation, UK
- Certificate in Assertiveness Training from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Diploma in Smoking Cessation Therapy from the College of Integrated Therapies
- Anxiety Specialist, UK Academy of Therapeutic Arts and Sciences
- Certificate in IBS treatment by Gut Oriented Metaphor
- Diploma in Anger Management at Distinction level, from College of Integrated Therapies
- Blast Technique, EMDR, PTSD & Trauma Certificate, from Warwickshire School of Hypnotherapy
- Train the Trainer (IML endorsed) from Activia
- Certified Therapy Teacher Diploma from Gladden Therapy Training
- International Board of Certified Trainers accreditation
- Essential Supervision Skills (BPS approved) from SDS Training
I am listed as an IBS specialist by the GHR and IBSHelp.org.uk
Debbie Waller Hypnotherapy is a trading name of Yorkshire Therapies & Training Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No. 10275858, Registered Office: Keldale House, Beal Lane, Beal, N Yorks, DN14 0SQ